To show the questions that were asked to your audience during the presentation, use the Presentation page, which looks like this:
Set the global presentation branding
You can add an optional sidebar with a custom background colour and logo to all vote and ask presentations throughout the entire event. Going back from the session page and returning to the page of the event, click the Presentation Branding button on the right.
Here you can switch the branding on and off, set the background colour for the sidebar, upload a logo, and see a preview of how it will look like.
There are a number of customisation options for the presentation page of each individual session. In the Ask tab of a session, click the Presentation options button on the right.
There, you will find the following:
- A preview that updates live so you can immediately see the visible questions. The moment you make a question visible, it will appear on the presentation. The presentation can show one main question at the top and multiple other questions below.
- The URL to the the presentation page.
Show presentation on projector screen
The presentation URL should be opened in a separate browser window, so not a tab. You can so three things to do this:
- Click the Copy button or highlight the URL and copy it, open a new browser window and paste the URL there
- Click the Open button, which will open the presentation in a new window automatically
- If the link is already open in a tab, drag the tab down until you see a transparent new window
Make sure your second (projector screen) is an extension of your computer's screen, not a copy.
- Windows: Press Win + P until Extended is selected.
- MacOS: Click the Apple menu () and choose System Preferences. Choose Displays and click the Arrangement tab. Make sure that Mirror Displays isn't selected.
Once this is set up, you can just drag the Presentation window to the projector screen and maximise it there. It doesn't matter from which computer the questions are moderated.