To create an overview of all persons in your event, see the topic on how to create list pages.
Add a person
Go to the page Data, tab Persons and click Add person. Enter its basic details:
- Name: the name of the person.
- Order (optional): if you don't enter an order, persons will be sorted alphabetically by their full Name in lists. If you want them sorted in another way, choose in the settings when creating a list page to sort first by order and then by name. Then enter the Order here, for example enter the last name.
- Type: choose the selected Type, mostly Person.
- Profile picture (optional): here you can add a profile picture to a person. You can select an image from the image library with the dropdown (only images in the category Persons are shown) or add a new one by clicking Upload new image and then Select image. The preferred dimensions of the file are 600x600 px. If your image is another size, you can crop it to the right size after selecting it.
- Subtitle in lists (optional): choose the subtitle you want to display in the overview of persons.
- Subtitle in headers (optional): choose the subtitle you want to display on the detail page of a person.
After clicking Create, the detail page opens. Here you can add more data to the person. Don't forget to click Save & Close after you're done!
- Info: here you can add extended info to the person. You can use the HTML editor to format the text and to add links, images and video's. By clicking the pencil top right, you can change the data structure that defines whether the info should be visible in the app and what its name should be. Please note that when editing this, changes are applied to all objects of the same type.
- Other sections: there are probably other sections defined in your data structure to which you can add data. For more info on how to add data to sections, see the related topic. To change the sections, you have to change the data structure by clicking the pencil top right. Please note that when editing this, changes are applied to all objects of the same type.
Edit one person
Simply click Edit in the table overview of the Data page, Persons tab. The same fields as described above can be edited.
Edit multiple persons at the same time
To edit multiple persons at the same time, select the items in the table overview and click Edit selected. The following properties can be edited:
- Type: you can only change the type if you've selected items of the same type.
Select the item(s) to delete in the table overview of the Data page, Persons tab and click the button Delete selected in the toolbar. You'll be requested to confirm deletion.