Add a poster
Go to the page Data, tab Posters and click Add poster. Enter its basic details:
- Name: the name of the poster.
- Order (optional): if multiple posters are nested under the same program item, their order is default alphabetical. This field can be used to define another order for those items. Enter a low number for the item you want to display first, and higher numbers for items below that.
- Highlighted: posters that have this set to On, will be displayed in lists in the highlighted colour. This colour can be set in Settings > Colours > Highlighted.
- Type: choose the selected Type, e.g. Poster.
- Subtitle in lists (optional): choose the subtitle you want to display in lists, e.g in the programme overview or the list of presentations below a session.
- Subtitle in headers (optional): choose the subtitle you want to display on the detail page of an object.
After clicking Create, the detail page opens. Here you can add more data to the program item. Don't forget to click Save & Close after you're done!
- Info: here you can add extended info to the poster. You can use the HTML editor to format the text and to add links, images and video's. By clicking the pencil top right, you can change the data structure that defines whether the info should be visible in the app and what its name should be. Please note that when editing this, changes are applied to all objects of the same type.
- Nested under: if you want the poster to appear in your daily program, it has to be nested under a program item. Start entering the name of the parent item and click to select it.
- Other sections: besides Nested under, there are probably other sections defined in your data structure to which you can add data. For more info on how to add data to sections, see the related topic. To change the sections, you have to change the data structure by clicking the pencil top right. Please note that when editing this, changes are applied to all objects of the same type.
Edit one poster
Simply click Edit in the table overview of the Data page, Posters tab. The same fields as described above can be edited.
Edit multiple posters at the same time
To edit multiple posters at the same time, select the items to edit and click Edit selected. The following properties can be edited:
- Type: you can only change the type if you've selected items of the same type.
- Nested under: change the program item under which the posters will appear.
- Lock status: change the status to Locked if you're importing data from external sources (channel, Excel) and you don't want the items to be deleted or edited. Select Unlock to release this.
Delete a poster
Select the item(s) to delete in the table overview of the Data page, Posters tab and click the button Delete selected in the toolbar. You'll be requested to confirm deletion.