For program items, posters, persons, institutions and classifiers, you can define what data can be added and how this data is displayed in the app by means of sections.
Please note that when you've added a section for which you didn't add data, it will not be displayed in the app (see Secondary topics in the example above).
Below Info, you can set whether the extra info from the data should be visible in the app.
The name specified below Title in app is shows right before the information. Default this is set to Info, but you can change it if you want.
The sections define the data you can add in the data editor, and how this data is displayed in the app.
To add a section, click the + button next to the list of sections.
First, select a category. Depending on the type you're adding sections to, there are different categories you can add:
- Roles: this category will show you all types defined below Roles. You can use this to for example add a section Authors or Sponsors to a program element. Make sure to select whether a Person or an Institution has this role, as this defines in the data editor what kind of data you can add.
- Roles of: this is the inverse of roles. Use this for example to add a section to Author of to persons or Sponsor of to institutions. In the data, you can then select program items of which this person is the author or institution is the sponsor.
- Related: this can be used for a broad variety of things, for example topics and rooms to a program item or booths and product categories to an institution.
- Related of: this is the inverse of related: if you add a Related section Topics to a Presentation, the type Topic will get a section Presentations - Related of. In the data, you can then select presentations in the topic data.
- Children: only available for program items or posters. Here you can choose to display underlying items, for example presentations or posters in a session.
- Resources: in this category, all types below Links are displayed. Use this for example to add a sections to link to the abstracts to a program item, or a website to an institution
- Evaluation forms: this will show you all evaluation forms created below Interactivity. These can be used to ask users to evaluate sessions.
To delete sections, click the trashcan. You can only delete sections for which no data is added to any of the objects of this type. If there is data, you will get a warning that the section cannot be deleted. The objects that have data are listed.
The section Nested under in program items and posters cannot be deleted, as it is required.
To move sections, click, hold and drag them to the desired position. The order of the sections defined here reflects the order of the sections in the app.
Make sections invisible in the app
If there is data in a certain section, but don't want this data to be displayed in the app, you can click the eye to hide the section in the app.
You can use this for example to already add the abstracts, but only show them in the app at the very last moment.
Below the three dots, there are a few extra options.
- Overwrite section name with: if you want the section to have a different name than the type name, you can enter your custom name here.
- Group by: if there will be a lot of items in this section, you can group them in the app. This could for example be used to group many presentations below a topic By day or to group many institutions in a product category By initial.