In the data structure, you can set up types to categorise your data. You can link these types to each other and define per type what data should be displayed in the app by means of sections.
An example can be found below:
- The type name is Presentation, this is displayed in the title bar.
- The Info is set to visible, with the name View Abstract. This is displayed right below the title.
- The presentation is Nested under an Interactive session, so this header and the session name below it is displayed in the app.
- The sections Presenters and Authors have data and are visible.
- The section Secondary topics doesn't have data, so it's not shown.
The default template comes with a basic data structure, that you can tweak if you like. If you create your own template export from an existing event, the structure of that event is included.