To add an info page tile, click the button Add tile at the top left and choose Info Page. In the page that opens, you can set the details of the tile. After entering the data, click Save to create the tile.
- Available/Hidden: if set to Available, all users can see the tile on the selection screen. If set to Hidden, the tile is not visible there.
- Page can be accessed by: here you can choose between Anyone, Signed-in users only or any of the groups you defined in your community. The tile is visible to all users (if set to Available of course), but only the users that match the criteria will be able to see the tile content when opening it.
- Name: this is the name that will be displayed above the page in the app bar.
- Edit content: here you can enter the text that will be visible on the page. You can add all kinds of formatting, or even add custom HTML after clicking < />.
- Link to URL: instead of adding content, you can also link to an existing URL. Default, the URL will open in the in-app browser, so that your users stay in your app. If for some reason you want to open the link in the external browser, add ?openlinkType=external to the URL.
For info tiles, you can choose three sizes: small, medium or large.
Only the image of the selected tile size is required. The rest is optional, but might come in handy when you decide to change the tile size later.
When clicking Add image, a modal opens where you can select the image to upload. The preferred dimensions are shown in the placeholder. When your file does not have the preferred dimensions, you can crop it to the right ratio after selecting it.
After entering the data, click Save to create the tile. New tiles are added to the bottom below all other tiles. When you return to the Selection screen page, move it to the desired position in all three layouts (Phone portrait, Phone landscape / Tablet portrait, and Tablet landscape) and press Save when you are done.